Please be informed that:
- This electronic questionnaire must be completed before the start of the trip.
- Personal data are processed by the National Public Health Center under the Ministry of Health (hereafter – NPHC).
- Personal data are collected and processed in accordance with the Law on the Prevention and Control of Communicable Diseases of the Republic of Lithuania, with the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Lithuania no. V-1067, May 5, 2020 “On the Establishment of the Information System for the Monitoring and Control of Communicable Diseases that May Spread and Pose a Threat and on the Approval of Its Provisions and Data Security Provisions” and in accordance with the Decision of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Lithuania - State-level Emergency Operations Manager no. V-1794, August 7, 2020 “On the Organization of the Collection of Passengers’ Data for Public Health Purposes”.
- Data are processed for the implementation of COVID-19 disease (coronavirus infection) prevention and control measures.
- Data retention period - until the end of the emergency epidemiological situation of COVID-19 disease, but not longer than 12 months from the date of filling in the electronic questionnaire.
- The passenger, as a data subject, has the right to apply to the NPHC for the exercise of the data subject's rights. More information on the exercise of data subject's rights can be found at https://nvsc.lrv.lt/lt/asmens-duomenu-apsauga/igyvendinimas.
While collecting and using the personal data entrusted by you to the NPHC, we commit to:
- To process your personal data in accordance with the principles set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- To process your personal data lawfully, accurately, transparently, fairly and in such a way as to ensure the accuracy, identity and security of the personal data processed;
- To ensure that redundant personal data is not processed;
- To process your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- To perform other duties provided for in legal acts.