You are informed that:
- During the epidemic, the competent personal health care institutions, public health care institutions, municipal administrations, the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Lithuania and other authorities (hereinafter ‘the competent authorities’) will receive and process my personal data referred to in this consent.
- My personal data will be processed for the purpose of managing the prevention and control of human communicable diseases.
- The personal data listed above will be subject to the following types of processing: data collection, monitoring, evaluation and analysis.
- Personal data will be obtained from me, from state registers or information systems, from natural or legal persons.
- Personal data may be handed over to a court, law enforcement or public authorities to the extent that such handing over is required by law.
- The competent authorities will process my personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the requirements laid down by law, solely for the purposes specified in this consent.
- The legal basis for the processing of data is the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on the Prevention and Control of Communicable Diseases in Humans.
- Personal data collected based on this consent shall be stored until the end of the isolation period and/or the expiry of the involuntary hospitalisation period and/or involuntary isolation period, however not longer than 24 months.
This time limit may be extended where personal data are used or may be used as evidence or as a source of information in pre-trial or other investigations, civil, administrative or criminal proceedings, or in other cases provided for by law. In such cases, personal data may be stored to the extent necessary for these purposes of the processing and destroyed as soon as they are no longer necessary.
I am aware that I have the following rights: the right to request access to the data and rectification or erasure thereof; the right to restrict data processing; the right to object at any time to processing of personal data; and the right to data portability. I may exercise these rights in accordance with the procedure laid down by law.